Safety edges are sensors that protect operators from coming between shearing and pinching edges. If the safety edge encounters an obstruction, e.g. if a hand gets in the way of a closing door, it stops the automatic movement.
Depending on the control principle, we supply safety edges as normally open or normally closed chains.
You can cut your safety edges to size yourself for fast, cheap installation.
- When our SL NO (NO = normally open) safety edges are actuated, a contact closes, triggering a short circuit. A signal transmitted to the evaluation unit immediately stops automatic movements to protect people and property.
- Our SL NC (NC = normally closed) safety edges feature a chain of linked NC contacts integrated in a rubber profile. When the safety edge is actuated, an existing contact is broken.
- You can cut your safety edges to size yourself for fast, cheap installation.
- Normally closed and normally open principles available
- Available as normally open safety edge with monitoring resistor or as continuous edge with four-wire technology (two-sided cable). This ensures safety because the functions of the sensor and connection cable are constantly monitored.
- Wide range of profile geometries available
Closing edge safeguards for machinery, gates, stages, bus & rail, in medicine, logistics etc.
Would you like to know more?
Simply contact us!