At Mayser you will find a family-like work environment with plenty of creative leeway throughout all departments and locations. You will also find a community that centres on our employees. We respect, value and support each other, while working not only with each other, but also for each other. Each individual is important for our success, but only as a team can we grow together and develop our strengths.
“I not only look forward to an exciting job in an international environment, but also to being able to contribute my expertise and background during my daily work.”
Your advantages at a glance
- Flexible work times with flexitime model
- Flexibility with respect to time and place
- Special holidays
- Home office, depending on assigned area
- Company integration management
- In-house Physician
- Participation in sports events (e.g. Einstein marathon, 12h Lions run, football tournaments)
- First Aid courses
- Participation in the AOK program “Ride a bike to work”
- Fitness studio discounts
- Discount on fruit and vegetable box
- Workplace inspections
- Individual ergonomic workplace design
Pay & benefits
- Allowance for asset-forming contributions
- Annual bonus
- Holiday money
- Company pension scheme
- Meal allowance
- Travel allowance
- Employee discount
Celebration of success
- Summer party
- Christmas party
- After-work events
- Company excursion
- Winter sledging
- Release for continuing education
- Educational leave
- Personal development programs
- Regular training measures
- Language courses
Mayser employees worldwide give their best for our customers and their success. Whether in production, development or sales – together we provide our customers with exciting products and system solutions for the future.
Mayser: Regional and international. Traditional and innovative. Artisanal and industrial.
As part of our team you will benefit from the stability and sustainable thinking of a medium-sized family-owned company. This is supplemented by excellent future perspectives, an interesting field of activity, and customers from a wide variety of industries.
“At InnoTrans in Berlin the modern, spacious design of the Mayser booth received very positive feedback from customers and trade fair visitors. We were able to present the products modestly, yet effectively.”
Would you like to know more about Mayser?
Take a look at our news page and find out what it means to work at Mayser.Go to news