INDUCON® Compressed foam
Compressed PUR special foams for technical applications
Mayser supplies a unique product: INDUCON®. This compressed foam is a cellular polyurethane elastomer based on thermally compressed ester or ether soft foam. INDUCON® is available in a mixed-cellular pore structure or as a completely open-cell filter foam.
- Ether-based INDUCON® is used for special requirements due to its high elasticity, improved hydrolysis resistance, good acid and alkali resistance, and very good punching properties.
- Especially low-emission types are used in automotive interiors. INDUCON® comes in especially flame-retardant qualities, so almost all products comply with the automotive standard FMVSS 302.
- The physical properties such as density, thickness, compression and Shore hardness, splitting strength, elasticity and air-permeability can be selected variably over wide areas and to close tolerances.
- INDUCON® features good damping properties as well as good solvent resistance.
- Also available are refining processes such as impregnation or dyeing, embossing or coating.
- We also supply self-adhesive versions
- Spacers, anti-slip material, sealing, filters, liquid storage, vehicle interiors, lubricant storage, adhesive tape backing
Would you like to know more?
Simply contact us!