For more than two decades, we have been supplying the automotive industry with high-quality safety products and system solutions made of PUR foams.
Our sensor-controlled obstacle protection systems ensure the safety of automatic closing functions in vehicles. Central here are our miniature safety edges designed both technically and visually to meet the high requirements of the automotive industry. Further safety in cars is provided by our seat occupancy detectors. The tactile sensor reliably detects whether a vehicle seat is occupied and triggers the seat belt reminder to prompt users to fasten their seat belt.
We also manufacture semi-finished materials and system components from thermally mouldable PUR foams. That enables us to offer custom products and problem solutions for vehicle interiors.
Areas of application
- Anti-pinch sensors
- Seat occupancy detectors
- Carriers for steering wheel and seat heating systems
- Modified backing foams for leather-clad interior parts
- Noise attenuation material for electric motors in interiors, sound absorbers in engine compartments
- Embossed seat cover materials
- Special foams for spacers, dust seals and rattle prevention in interiors
- Filter foam for air filtering and noise absorption in brake boosters
- Interior covers
Automotive brochure (1.65 MB)
Your customer specific inquiry
Do you have questions about the areas of application or would you like advice from a personal customer advisor on your specific application? Send us your inquiry via the contact form. Your enquiry will be forwarded directly to the relevant Mayser expert.To the contact form