Collision protection is available in almost any shape. We can match your system to the surface condition and colour of the object you want to secure.
Depending on the shape or application, we supply collision protection systems with normally closed or normally open electrical contacts. Also available are different degrees of robustness and chemical-resistant surfaces which make them especially resistant to external influences.
Above all in the medical technology industry, our collision protection systems are used in many successful applications. Thanks to custom design and high-quality surfaces, the sensors blend almost invisibly into the overall look of medical devices. The extremely fast reaction of the collision protection after it has been triggered protects both medical staff and patients from pinching.
- Complies with standards
- Increased occupational safety for employees
- Fewer work accidents
- High-quality materials and manufacturing
- Customised solutions
- All RAL colours available
- Almost all geometries available
- Space-saving design
- Our collision protection solutions come in designs, shapes and surface finishes that suit a wide range of application fields, irrespective of external influences such as chemicals.
- Protection class IP 67 possible in installed condition
- Applied standards: ISO 13856-3, ISO 13849-1 (suitable for installation of ISO 13849-1:2015 Category 3 PL d systems), ISO 10218-2 (safety requirements)
Protection of patients and staff in medical technology, robot protection in HRC use
Industry, Logistics & Aviation brochure (1.19 MB)
Would you like to know more?
Simply contact us!