The capacitive system, also called non-touch detection system, acts as a predictive impact protection in public transport. It is a convenience function integrated directly on the main closing edge of Mayser finger protection profiles.
The non-touch detection system only reacts to movements in the immediate critical area of the sensor, along the main closing edge. This distinguishes it from light curtains or scanners whose detection fields cover complete entrance areas. Another advantage is that the system is not susceptible to water. Unwanted detection is therefore not caused by rain or snowfall, nor by extraneous light or dust.
- Resistant to environmental influences
- Can be retrofitted
- Non-touch detection
- Unwanted detection is not caused by water, dust, light, leaves and snowfall
- Available in wide-area or line designs
- Any geometry is possible, irrespective of the object's contour.
- Only the danger zone is monitored.
- Not subject to ageing
- Sensitivity can be adjusted to customer requirements.
- Comfort impact protection with non-touch object detection
- Little installation work necessary (sensor is inside the rubber profile)
- Soft closing edge
- Highly tamper-proof
- Detection of people and conductive objects
- No mutual detection
- Invisible installation does not spoil appearance
Railway carriage doors, car doors that close automatically
Would you like to know more?
Simply contact us!