Safety bumpers are active safety devices made of soft polyurethane foam with a special skin and integrated safety switch-off function. They work according to the normally closed and normally open principle.
The soft foam body protects people from injury and prevents damage to objects for long stopping distances. That makes our safety bumpers an ideal addition to our range of collision protection systems.
Typical applications are ensuring the safety of pinching and shearing edges in mechanical engineering, stage technology, medical technology and on large gates. Safety bumpers also provide collision protection for driverless transport systems (DTS).
Safety bumpers are available in standard or custom versions. Standard bumpers are available in lengths of up to 3000 mm. The surfaces are made of polyester, artificial leather or a PUR coating. Optionally, polyester extreme, welding protection covers or theatre fabric are also possible. Custom bumpers are individually designed and manufactured in a wide variety of shapes and offer a wide range of dirrerent uses.
- Wide range of different surfaces
- Universal installation position possible: horizontal vertical, hanging, standing
- Simple and quick installation thanks to aluminium profile
- High-quality materials and manufacturing
- Customised solutions
- Protection class IP 54 or higher on request
- Applied standards: DIN EN ISO 13856-3, EN ISO 13849-1 Category 3 PL d
- EC type-examination certificate by TÜV NORD
- Machining centres
- Stage machinery (upper and lower machinery)
- Driverless transport systems
- Lifting and painting platforms
- Hangar doors
- Gantry cranes
- Ground Support Equipment
Would you like to know more?
Simply contact us!