The safety shoe is a mobile sensor unit for levelling out height differences. It maintains the clearance of moving objects when the height changes. It stands out for its ruggedness and excellent water resistance. The safety shoe is often used to safeguard aircraft gangways against the aircraft.
Protection class IP67
- Increased occupational safety for employees
- Fewer work accidents
- High-quality materials and manufacturing
- Customised solutions
- All RAL colours available
- Almost all geometries available
- Applied standards: ISO 13856-3, ISO 13849-1: (suitable for installation of ISO 13849-1:2015 Category 3 PL d systems)
Passenger stairs and bridges, baggage, catering and maintenance platforms
Product information safety shoe (182.25 KB)
Declaration of Conformity C1043 Safety Shoe (423.32 KB)
Would you like to know more?
Simply contact us!