Miniature safety edge anti-pinch sensors
Modern technology solutions demand top safety standards. At the same time, many manufacturers want safety features that are virtually invisible so they don’t spoil sleek design.
Our almost invisible miniature safety edges for protection at pinching and shearing points are specially developed for short response times and low installation heights. The smallest miniature safety edge comes with a tiny 4.0-mm installation height and is perfect for integration into any environment. But reliability is still our top priority.
Mayser miniature safety edges are used around the world in these application areas:
- Automated moving elements, to prevent collisions with people or objects
- Entry and exit areas of buses and trains, for passenger safety
- Moving medical equipment, e.g. automatic height-adjustable patient beds or diagnostic and radiation systems, to protect patients and operating teams
- Automotive industry, where they are used by many renowned manufacturers to ensure safety of power liftgates and sliding doors on all vehicle types – including new-mobility applications
Tiny dimensions, enormous reliability. Our miniature safety edges are the result of consistent further development and miniaturisation of our established and reliable Mayser safety edges. Endowed with the same safety and reliability features as their big brothers, the miniature safety edges come with additional special advantages:
They easily fit to various bending radii and angles. Our standard portfolio offers 70 different geometries in black and grey. Custom geometries and colours are available on request. For use in interiors, customers can cut the anti-pinch sensors to size themselves.
- Minimal installation heights and fast response times
- High flexibility for all applications: adjustable to bend radii and angles
- Specialised in custom solutions: large range of profile geometries
- Diverse uses: working temperature -40°C to +85°C
- Full-service customer support: we provide in-house new development, prototype construction and testing and supply ready-for-production solutions
- Accreditation: ISO/TS 16949 and ISO/TS 14001
- Many years of expertise in a wide range of industries
- Medical technology:
diagnostic systems, radiation units, electrically adjustable tables / chairs, moving protective hoods, rehabilitation machines (sports medicine), electrohydraulic ambulance stretcher trolleys, electric hospital beds, automatic washer disinfector machines
- Public transport:
bus and train doors, entrances to new-mobility movers
electric roof hatches/skylights (finger protection), power-operated windows
electric sliding doors, tailgates and windows
Would you like to know more?
Simply contact us!