TS safety steps
Tactile surface sensors provide optimal protection for safety in specific areas.
The purpose of surface sensors is to protect people from dangerously moving units in automatic manufacturing processes. They detect people and objects in the corresponding areas of movement. When somebody steps onto a pressure-sensitive mat, the machine or plant slows down or switches off into a safe state.
Our surface sensors are available in various heights and with different material properties such as non-slip quality or resistance to various chemicals. In our "SM" customized program, we offer you safety mats in any surface shape to match your requirements.
- For systems up to ISO 13849-1:2015 Category 3 PL d
- Resistant to external influences and normal chemical influences
- Surface: round nubs already integrated
- Max. load capacity up to 800 N/cm2
- Watertight in compliance with IP 65
- Low height of 11 mm
- Non-slip category R11
- B10D = 6,000,000
Machines, transfer roads, robotics, automatic doors in buses and trains
Would you like to know more?
Simply contact us!