Non-touch detection system
The non-touch detection system is a non-touch anti-pinch system on doors and power liftgates and seats. It is based on a capacitive sensor. If a person approaches the active zone of the sensor, then its electrical field changes. This information is evaluated by the control unit and forwarded to the door / power liftgate / seat control. The non-touch detection system is a surface sensor.
- Reliably prevents touching and knocking over of persons
- Invisibly integrated behind the cover
- Nearly any surface geometry incl. cut-outs possible
- Attachment point individually definable
- Several-zone configuration possible
Wherever automatic closing movements on vehicles must be monitored and tactile sensors are not required.
Automotive brochure (19.75 MB)
Would you like to know more?
Simply contact us!